Investment readiness workshop
9:30 am to 3:00 pm, 27 March 2019
This free workshop for high-growth SMEs will provide advice and insights on raising early-stage investment.
Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) at UCL Innovation & Enterprise and MSDUK
UCL BaseKX103c Camley StreetLondonN1C 4PF
What to expect
You'll hear from experienced investors and successful founders and learn about:
- the investment raising process
- criteria investors typically use to evaluate deals
- how to attract and engage with investors and what metrics to demonstrate
- case studies from entrepreneurs who successfully secured investment
- common pitfalls and how to avoid them
Lunch will be provided.
Who it's for
This workshop is for businesses looking to raise early-stage investment, including:
- tech-focused and/or high growth businesses
- founders from underrepresented diverse groups
- SMEs actively looking for seed or series A funding
The speakers at the event will include:
- Alexandra Isenegger, CEO, Linkilaw
- Asheesh Malaney, Co-Founder, Tripifini
- Mayank Shah, Founder and CEO, MSDUK
- Alysia Silberg, General Partner, Street Global VC
- Colin Spiller, London Angel Club Manager, Angels Den
- Shelley Taylor, Founder, Trellyz
Date and times
This workshop will be held on Wednesday, 27 March 2019, from 9:30am to 3pm. Registration is from 9:30am, presentations will start at 10am.
Please note that requests for tickets are subject to approval and the Eventbrite registration email does not represent a ticket. You'll receive an email from the event organisers with confirmation of your place.
Read our privacy notice to understand how UCL Innovation & Enterprise will deal with your personal data.
UCL Innovation & Enterprise reserves the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations are occasionally necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
Image supplied by MSDUK.