14 June 2018 | 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
How to engage with business
- UCL BaseKX, 103c Camley Street, London, N1C 4PF
- Open to
- UCL staff | UCL students
- UCL Innovation and Enterprise
This free course is for research students and staff at UCL. Learn how to present your key research messages to businesses.
This workshop will help you to:
- explore business concepts and learn the terminology needed to express your ideas
- plan and structure your conversations with businesses effectively and strategically
- build relationships with potential research sponsors
- develop research collaborations or support for your research
Who can attend
This free half-day course is for research students and staff at UCL. This includes:
- doctoral students
- post-doctoral (‘early career’) researchers
- research staff
It's aimed at people who are working on a research project that’s commercially viable but have had limited experience of interacting with businesses.
Places on this course are limited. Please read the terms and conditions.
This course is one of a number of courses for UCL researchers run by UCL Innovation and Enterprise. Find out more about our career development courses for researchers.