Student Consultancy Projects Autumn 2013
Publication date: Aug 29, 2013 10:40 AM
Oct 09, 2013 02:00 PM
End: Oct 09, 2013 08:00 PM
Location: Room 337 Rockefeller Building, 21 University Street, London
Get consultancy training from experienced consultants, team up with your UCL and LBS counterparts and deliver real consultancy projects for some of London’s brightest SMEs.
All businesses face problems that external consultants can shed light on through research, analysis and recommendations. UCL Advances has been bringing UCL and LBS students together with London SMEs for 4 years in these projects and producing results for both sides.
- Get priority places in our consultancy careers days throughout the year;
- Spend half a day getting specific training on how to deliver successful consultancy projects and how to form a high-performing team;
- Pitch your team as a real consultancy project team to “win business” from the SMEs looking for student consultants;
- Work with 4-5 other students from diverse academic backgrounds and an industry mentor to deliver a project within 8-12 weeks.
- Upon completion of your project, receive a certificate of participation and be considered for the Best Student Consultancy Project at UCL Enterprise’s illustrious annual Awards for Enterprise event in May 2014.
The half-day training and pitching event is on Wednesday 9th October 2013. In addition to completing this Eventbrite registration, please also submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we do not receive your CV, your registration is considered incomplete and you will be removed from this Eventbrite list. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. The next round will be held in February 2014.
For UCL Students: By fully participating in a Student Consultancy Project (training day on 9th October and the completion of a project itself over the term time), you will qualify for an entry in your Higher Education Achievement Record (HEAR). Please enter your UCL student number when registering in order for us to record this properly.