SAP Startup Forum
Sep 03, 2013 08:30 AM
End: Sep 04, 2013 06:00 PM
Location: University College London, Roberts Building, Torrington Place London, WC1E 7JE
The EEN team at Advances bring you the SAP Startup Forum which entails a day of collaboration, learning and networking with like-minded leaders focused on analytics and big data trends and technologies.
- September 3, 2013 8.30 - 18.00: Startup Forum
- September 4, 2013 8.30 - 18.00: HANA Coder Bootcamp
We're bringing together experts and speakers who will help shape the discussion around the needs and gaps in the industry and where big data is heading.
We are looking for promising startups interested in exploring and developing solutions on top of the enterprise application platform SAP HANA. By handling massive volumes of structured and unstructured data entirely in its in-memory database, SAP HANA enables applications and analytics to execute their data intense operations right where data resides. In doing so, SAP HANA helps customers to achieve performance improvements of up to 100,000 times compared to traditional, disk-based databases while running non-disruptively alongside the existing technology landscape. Learn more on SAP HANA.
This will also be an opportunity for select startups to exhibit their solutions
What' s in the program for you?
- SAP HANA test and development licenses, development boot camp materials and potential continuous technical support from SAP at no charge until your business runs live on SAP HANA (up to 1 year).
- A startup can get traction with access to SAP technology, SAP communication channels and SAP Marketplace.
- Gain a strong operations partner and self-assessment tools in the SAP Startup Focus program.
- Meet representatives from SAP Ventures to explore funding opportunities (out of the $405 million USD startup venture fund from SAP Ventures).
- Advanced startups in the program even have the opportunity to attend and present at SAP’s largest trade fairs, which draw over 15,000 SAP customers, partners and influencers.
Find out more at www.saphana.com/community/learn/startups/forums/london