We’re excited to share the news with you that i-sense, UCL Enterprise and the London Centre for Nanotechnology have launched the Rosalind Franklin Appathon- a national app competition to empower and recognise women as leaders in STEMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Medicine).
Nominations for the ACES Awards 2014 are now open
19 March 2014
The only pan-European award competition for spin-out companies emerged from universities and public research institutes is now open.
- Life sciences
- Green award
What do finalists get?
- Invitation (all expenses covered) to the Innovation Connection, the Science|Business annual summit in Berlin (October 2014)
- A training session to help them shape an "elevator-pitch"
- A unique opportunity to connect with blue-chip companies and potential investors
- Extraordinary visibility within the EU innovation community
Who can nominate?
- Anyone can nominate a company (founders, staff members, professors, TTOs, government agencies, etc.)
- It only takes a few minutes to fill out the form. Additional information may be required
For more information about the award categories, the rules of participation and the judging process, click here or contact us at +323047577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for nominations: April 25 2014