Every Thursday evening (from 8th Oct), 17:15 to 18:15
Come and hear exciting talks from expert entrepreneurs and investors at the Entrepreneurship Guest Lectures series.
What’s life like as an entrepreneur? Find out about the highs and lows of the entrepreneurial journey from our inspirational guest speakers, all leading figures in entrepreneurship and investment.
- About »
- Media Room
- For Business
- For Students
- For Staff
From Ideas to Opportunities: Social Enterprise
Publication date: Oct 25, 2012 10:09 AM
Nov 19, 2012 05:30 PM
End: Nov 19, 2012 07:30 PM
UCLB invites you to a unique event that will feature a diversity of perspectives on social enterprise including established social ventures, funding organisations that support innovative social entrepreneurs, as well as initiatives from UCL academic staff.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn more about:
- Turning your idea into a product or service that can create positive social impact in society
- Funding opportunities for social enterprise
- The challenges for academic entrepreneurs
- How UCL Business can help you
Guest speakers include:
- Katie Hill, Social Investment Advisor, City of London Corporation
- Prof Muki Haklay, Professor of Geographic Information Science at UCL and co-founder of Mapping for Change
- Dr Mohammad Al-Ubaydli, CEO, Patients Know Best
- Kieron Kirkland, Development Researcher, Nominet Trust