Dr Celia Caulcott has been appointed the next Vice-Provost (Enterprise) at UCL, with effect from 1 October 2015.
The Office of the Vice-Provost (Enterprise) is responsible for delivering UCL’s Enterprise agenda with the greatest economic and societal impact. Vice-Provosts are members of the Provost's senior management team.
10,000 Small Businesses briefing session, The Prince's Foundation
Publication date: Jul 23, 2013 03:31 PM
Aug 20, 2013 06:30 PM
End: Aug 20, 2013 08:00 PM
Location: 19-22 Charlotte Road, EC2A 3SG, London
briefing session includes an overview of the programme, how it benefits
participants, the application process and experiences from some of
those that have completed it.
The format of the briefing sessions
- 45 min presentation outlining the programme and what it can offer your business
- Question time
- Option to stay and chat with the team and network with other businesses
Benefits of attending a briefing session
- You will hear from past participants about their experiences and why the programme helped them
- There are plenty of opportunities to ask questions and discuss how your business could benefit
- Following the informal presentation there will be drinks and canapés which creates an excellent opportunity for networking
- Introduce yourself to some of the key people from UCL and Goldman Sachs who will be delivering the programme
- Meet like-minded people from other businesses and leading experts
For more information, visit www.ucl.ac.uk/10ksb