Find contact information for staff involved with information, data, project and programme management as well as IT and web.
Head of Knowledge Exchange Policy and Projects
Tel: 020 3108 7939 (internal: 57939)
Krista leads key strategic projects for UCL Innovation & Enterprise, including those developing and implementing institutional policy for innovation and enterprise, and is responsible for putting in place the supporting systems, processes and resources.
Krista oversees a number of support functions and teams in Innovation & Enterprise including programme and project management, data management and analysis, web management and IT support.
Contact Krista about:
- Innovation and enterprise related projects, policy and strategy
- Innovation and enterprise related data, systems and processes
Before joining UCL, Krista worked for UCL Business, Scottish Enterprise and the University of California, Berkeley and has an MSc Information Systems and an MA (Hons) English Literature.
Senior Project Manager
Tel: 020 3108 7428 (internal: 57428)
Project Support Officer
Tel: 020 7679 9358 (internal: 09358)
Victoria is on leave until March 2021.
Victoria delivers project support and project management for UCL Innovation & Enterprise and is supporting the transition of the PMO to a more self-service model.
Victoria has worked at UCL for over 12 years in a variety of roles, most recently as Short Course Manager, supporting academics in developing and delivering short course activity.
Systems Support Manager
Tel: 020 3108 7941 (internal: 57941)
Melissa works closely with colleagues in ISD to provide IT support to users in UCL Innovation & Enterprise.
Contact Melissa about:
- IT and audiovisual faults, for example problems with Microsoft Teams video conferencing
- recommendations for hardware and software, for example advice on laptop accessories
- IT best practice, for example file sharing and storage, shared mailboxes
Tel: 020 7679 9172 (internal: 09172)
Charlotte oversees the UCL Innovation & Enterprise web portfolio.
Contact her about:
- content design, content strategy and management
- web best practice
- accessibility and usability
- user experience (UX), including user research and testing
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
She supervises the training of content authors and manages the Web Content Editor.
Charlotte joined UCL from the Government Digital Service (GDS) where she was a content designer on the award-winning GOV.UK website. She has a background in higher education and an MSc in Digital Publishing.
Web Content Editor
Tel: 020 3108 6136 (internal: 56136)
Contact Caroline about:
- updating the UCL Innovation & Enterprise and Short Courses websites
- adding new events, courses or other content to the websites
- any technical issues you notice on these websites
- analytics for these websites
Data Manager & Management Information Analyst
Tel: 020 3108 7932 (internal: 57932)
Nicolás joined UCL Innovation & Enterprise in 2011 after graduating with a Master's degree in Management from UCL.
Before this he was a Planning, Programming and Control Engineer for Metro de Santiago. He holds a BSc in Industrial Civil Engineering from the University of Chile.
Data Business Analyst
Tel: 020 3108 9039 (internal: 59039)
Harshila works with data and systems, undertaking analysis to support the business needs of UCL Innovation & Enterprise.
Before joining UCL, Harshila worked as a Due Diligence Analyst for the London School of Hygiene &Tropical Medicine and a Procurement Analyst for the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.