Get the space to develop your ideas and connect with like-minded entrepreneurs in a flexible, friendly working environment at the heart of King’s Cross.
About our hub
BaseKX has been designed to give people the creative and collaborative space they need to get their ideas off the ground. As well as the facilities you’d expect, it offers access to a regular programme of events, including fortnightly get-togethers for resident startups.
It's also home to the Hatchery, UCL's incubation programme for its most promising entrepreneurs.
Facilities and equipment available
For £300 (plus VAT) a month, you’ll get:
- a fixed desk
- five bookable meeting rooms
- creative communal spaces
- wifi, printers, secure lockers, cycle storage
- access from Monday to Sunday, 7am to 8.30pm
- a kitchen, café area, showers
- security and support from our staff
Who the hub is for
BaseKX was set up by UCL, the London Borough of Camden and other local organisations to nurture early stage startups in the area.
You’ll be able to apply to join us if you:
- are a UCL student or recent graduate or live locally
- have a business that’s less than five years old
- are part of a team of no more than six
Get in touch
If that sounds like the right fit, get in touch by emailing email@example.com
We can give you more details about the building, let you know if desks are available and work out if you can join us.
103c Camley Street
Encouraging children to brush their teeth properly is a problem many parents face, but graduates from UCL’s Technology Entrepreneurship MSc have created a solution that blends technology and gaming.