UCL English


Study Abroad and Affiliate Students

Full details about applying as an Study Abroad/Affiliate student in the English Department can be found on the UCL Study Abroad Guide. The English Language and Literature page lists the modules available for affiliate students to study next year.

Please note that it is only possible to take course units in English as a Study Abroad student if you register with the English Department, or if you are joint-registered between English and another department.

Courses in English are not available to Year Abroad students who are registered in different departments.