Our short courses and professional development modules help the world’s top businesses and people update their skills. Award-winning, and designed to fit around the needs of employees
One way we do this is by offering a wide variety of short courses - both online, and face-to-face at our London campus.
As leaders in research and education, we aim to help individuals and organisations improve themselves and the world around them. Courses range from introducing more efficient or environmentally friendly manufacturing processes to providing improved outcomes for patients. They span subjects and industries as diverse as health, medicine, engineering and technology to business, law, crime and more.
Executive Education and bespoke training
We also offer executive education programmes and highly flexible bespoke training and courses for organisations.
- Find out more about Executive Education at UCL School of Management
- Find out more about Executive Education at UCL STEaPP
Why should you take a UCL short course?
- You’ll be taught by passionate experts who lead the latest thinking and research in their specialist areas
- Our academics work closely with industry so they can combine academic excellence with commercial relevance
- We regularly bring together diverse groups of people to network and develop new perspectives, face-to-face or online, in our multi-disciplinary courses
- We offer a range of short courses and flexible learning formats
- We can offer bespoke courses for your organisation, or deliver some courses in-house
- We're world leaders - UCL is ranked 5th in the world's top ten universities by the QS World University Rankings (2014/15)
For more information about courses offered within the faculty of Engineering Sciences visit:
- UCL Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- UCL Biochemical Engineering
- UCL Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering
- UCL Security and Crime Sciences