This exciting programme addresses the market need for highly skilled technical managers in the ICT and telecommunications industry with broad knowledge across both technology and business.
To find out core information about this degree, such as entry requirements, programme length and cost, visit the UCL prospectus site.
- Introduction to Telecommunications Networks (ITN) (ELEC0085)
- Strategy, Marketing and the Business Environment (ELEC0044)
- Finance and Product Management (ELEC0045)
- Customer Service, Operations and Planning (ELEC0046)
- Global Aspects, Innovation Management, People Managements and Organisational Design (ELEC0047)
Options may include the following:
- Mobile Communications Systems (MCS) (ELEC0102)
- Network and Services Management (ELEC0092)
- Introduction to Internet Protocol Networks (ELEC0099)
- Internet Multimedia Systems (ELEC0098)
- Internet of Things (ELEC0130)
- Wireless Communications Principles (WCP) (ELEC0104)
All students undertake an independent research project which culminates in a dissertation of approximately 15,000 words.