Welcome, and thank you for your interest in our vacant positions and studentships. Within each section, you will find full details of all positions currently available and details of how to apply.
There are currently no academic vacanices
Research Fellow - Theoretical & Computational Modelling of Quantum Photonic Material & Devices - Ref: 1792529
Apply via the UCL jobs page | Closing Date: 14.03.2019
Research Fellow - Computational Electromagnetics - Ref: 1792515
Apply via the UCL jobs page. | Closing Date: 14.03.2019
Research Fellow - Photonics - Ref: 1792301
Apply via the UCL jobs page. | Closing Date: 15.03.2019
- PhD EPSRC 'CASE' Studentship - Diamond-based beta-voltaics: an ultra-long life energy solution for use in challenging environments.
- PhD Studentship : Control, Safety and Security of Dynamical Network Systems.
- Fully-funded PhD studentship in ‘Optical networks for the cloud’: in collaboration with Microsoft Research
- Fully-funded PhD studentship : Multi-Static RF Sensing with Active and Passive Node
- Fully funded PhD Studentships - Intelligent Optical Networks enabled by Machine Learning.
- Professional Services
There are currently no professional services vacancies