- Module name: Topics in Industrial Economics
- Module code: ECON0026
- Module Leaders: Joao Granja
- Prerequisites: ECON0013 Microeconomics (or equivalent).
- Intended teaching Term: 2
- Credits: 15 (FHEQ Level 4)
For more information about this module, there are a number of resources you can access:
- Visit the Module Catalogue page for the most up-to-date information on module aims, prerequisites, assessment, and eligibility.
- You may also find details of module materials, learning outcomes and suggested reading lists in the
If you have any questions about taking this module, your eligibility or anything else please contact a member of the Teaching and Learning team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8138 7798 (Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).