ECON0053 > undergraduate module > 2020/21.
- Module name: Economics of Tax Policy
- Module code: ECON0053
- Module Leaders: Stephen Smith
- Intended teaching Term: 2
- Credits: 15 (FHEQ Level 6)
For more information about this module, there are a number of resources you can access:
- Visit the Module Catalogue page for the most up-to-date information on module aims, prerequisites, assessment, and eligibility.
- Current students can find full module details on Moodle from the summer.
If you have any questions about taking this module, your eligibility or anything else please contact a member of the Teaching and Learning team at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8138 7798 (Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm).