New Microeconomic Insights website launched
6 January 2016
Microeconomic Insights is a new website which will publish short, non-technical summaries of economic research for a public policy audience and thereby bridge the gap between international research and public policy.
It has been developed by researchers at the Institute for Fiscal Studies, University College London, Princeton University, Harvard University, London School of Economics, Northwestern University, University of California, San Diego, University of Manchester and Yale University.
The editiorial board includes:
- Rachel Griffith, a member of the editorial board, research director at the Institute for Fiscal Studies and professor of economics at the University of Manchester;
- Joseph Altonji, Thomas Dewitt Cuyler Professor of Economics at Yale University;
- Orazio Attanasio, research director at IFS and Jeremy Bentham professor of economics at University College London;
- Oriana Bandiera, professor of economics at the London School of Economics;
- Richard Blundell, director of the ESRC Centre for the Microeconomic Analysis of Public Policy at IFS and Ricardo Professor of Political Economy at University College London;
- Roger Gordon, professor of economics at the University of California, San Diego;
- Ariel Pakes, Steven McArthur Heller Professor of Economics at Harvard University;
- Robert Porter, William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor of Economics at Northwestern University;
- Steven Redding, Harold T. Shapiro ’64 Professor in Economics at Princeton.