The Centre offers bespoke, multi-disciplinary programmes, taught in central London by leading scholars in the field.
- Bespoke programmes of study, rich in their interdisciplinarity; there are over forty leading scholars associated with the programmes, in a range of subjects including art, digital humanities, history, law, literature, politics and science.
- Practical, hands-on modules, with ‘traditional’ skills such as palaeography and textual bibliography taught alongside the latest techniques in databases and XML.
- A large range of optional modules and a choice of resources geared to individual research interests.
- Privileged access to a wide range of archives, rare-books libraries and manuscript-related museums in central London.
- A vibrant and stimulating research environment with an extensive list of seminars, performances and other events.