Early Modern Exchanges is pleased to offer a range of modules for taught graduate students. These courses are open to any students whose programme allows it.
Modules available in 2018-19
- CMII0011 Reframing the Renaissance (15 credits, term 1)
- CMII0012 Forging the Early Modern (15 credits, term 2)
- CMII0015 Unstitching the Early Modern: Archival and book skills (15 credits, term 1)
- CMII0020, From Archive to Hard Drive: Technology for Early Modern Research (15 credits, term 1)
- CMII0022 Web 0.1: Early Modern Information Culture c.1470-1750 (15 credits, term 2)
- CMII0023 Confessional Cultures in the Dutch Republic & England, c.1500-c.1700 (15 credits, term 2)
Priority will be given to students on the MA in Early Modern Studies. After that places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please contact the Centre Coordinator, Lucy Stagg, to reserve a space, and before registering the module on Portico.
For other Early Modern modules, offered by other departments within UCL and/or the University of London see our Optional modules list.