Training the next generation of auditory scientists and medics is a priority at the Ear Institute. We offer a range of Masters programmes in Audiology, Otology and Sensory Systems with a focus on research-based teaching, providing our students with skills such as critical thinking and problem solving that will aid them in the workplace.
- Advanced Audiology (MSc, PGDip, PGCert)
- Audiological Science (MSc, PGDip)
- Audiological Science with Clinical Practice (MSc, PGDip)
- Otology and Audiology (MSc, PGDip, PGCert)
- Sensory Systems, Technologies and Therapies MRes (cross departmental course)
Important Funding News:
If you’re starting a postgraduate master’s course from 1 August
2016, and are a UK/EU national, you may be able to apply for a postgraduate
loan of up to £10,000 to help with your course and living costs.
- Visit the government website to learn more about postgraduate loans.