This course is designed around the practical dissection sessions using fresh frozen cadavers.
Course organisers: Peter Andrews & Hesham Saleh
Days 1 and 2 will be centred around tutorials and fresh frozen cadaveric dissection, including expert lead video demonstations for those not dissecting.
- Anatomy of the nose
- Anatomical dissection of the internal nasal valve
- Suture techniques
- Anatomical dissection of the external nasal valve/ alar reconstruction techniques
- Nasal reconstruction
- Septal reconstruction techniques
- Anatomy of the face
- Anatomy of the eye and brow
- Face lift techniques
- Z plasty, bilobed and rhomboid flap design
- Peter Andrews
- Hesham Saleh
Please note that this is indicative only and given as an example so is subject to change.
This course was accredited with 12 CPD points by ENT-UK (RCS) in 2015
Fees & Book Now
- £600 - without dissection
- £995 - with dissection
- EAFPS members are entitled to 10% discount
- Book now:
- With dissection
- Without dissection
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store before 28th September 2018 for dissection places and at least 2 working days before the last booking start of the course for non-dissection places.
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.
For general enquiries contact course administrator Ricky Kemp.