Course Organisers: Peter Andrews & Hesham Saleh
This course is designed around the practical dissection sessions using fresh frozen cadavers. The focus will be on functional septorhinoplasty surgery including nasal reconstruction techniques as well as facial re-animation and other aspects of facial plastic surgery.
Alternatively you can choose a non-dissection pathway; featuring the same high calibre lectures and discussion, plus a step by step visual guide to rhinoplasty techniques with a guest lecturer giving expert commentary.
Days 1 and 2 will be centred around tutorials and fresh frozen cadaveric dissection, including expert lead video demonstations for those not dissecting.
- Anatomy of the nose
- Anatomical dissection of the internal nasal valve
- Suture techniques
- Anatomical dissection of the external nasal valve/ alar reconstruction techniques
- Nasal reconstruction
- Septal reconstruction techniques
- Anatomy of the face
- Anatomy of the eye and brow
- Face lift techniques
- Z plasty, bilobed and rhomboid flap design
- Peter Andrews
- Hesham Saleh
Please note that this is indicative only and given as an example so is subject to change.
This course was accredited with 12 CPD points by ENT-UK (RCS) in 2015
Fees & Book Now
- £600 - without dissection
- £995 - with dissection
- EAFPS members are entitled to 10% discount
- Book now:
- With dissection
- Without dissection
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store before 28th September 2018 for dissection places and at least 2 working days before the last booking start of the course for non-dissection places.
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.
For general enquiries contact course administrator Rhona Atkin.