This course is designed around practical dissection sessions using fresh frozen cadavers.
The focus will be on endoscopic sinus surgery and the surgical treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis. Access to the frontal sinus using endonasaldrilling techniques will also be demonstrated as well as Balloon sinus dilatation techniques. This one day course will cater for all levels of expertise and will include tutorials discussing medical rhinology and olfactory loss treatments.
1. Early intervention in chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS).
2. Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (ESS) techniques focusing on mucosa preservation and balloon sinus dilation.
3. Spheno-ethmoidal dissection including the surgical treatment of hyposmia and understanding the anatomy of the superior turbinate
4. Frontal sinus dissection using image guidance
Please note this timetable is indactive only of previous years course and is therefore subject to change.
- Mr Peter Andrews and Hesham Saleh
Fees and booking