This course is designed around practical dissection sessions using fresh frozen cadavers.
Dates: 27th November 2019
Course Director: Peter Andrews and Alam Hannan
The focus will be on endoscopic sinus surgery and the surgical treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis. Access to the frontal sinus using endonasaldrilling techniques will also be demonstrated as well as Balloon sinus dilatation techniques. This one day course will cater for all levels of expertise and will include tutorials discussing medical rhinology and olfactory loss treatments.
- Early intervention in chronic rhinosinusitis (CRS).
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery (ESS) techniques focusing on mucosa preservation and balloon sinus dilation.
- Spheno-ethmoidal dissection including the surgical treatment of hyposmia and understanding the anatomy of the superior turbinate
- Frontal sinus dissection using image guidance
Programme will be released closer to the course date.
Certificates and accreditation:
This course is accredited by the Royal College of Surgeons of England for up to 6 CPD points
- Payment via UCL Store must be made at least 2 working days before the start of the course
- In order to secure your place using a purchase order, these must be received at least 3 weeks before the start of the course
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared