Congratulations to our new Professors and Readers
26 June 2017
It is our very great pleasure to congratulate the following newly promoted staff members:
- Doris Bamiou, Professor of Neuroaudiology (Ear Institute)
- Maria Chait, Professor of Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience (Ear Institute)
- Jonathan Gale, Professor of Cell Biology (Ear Institute)
- Jennifer Linden, Professor of Neuroscience (Ear Institute)
- Nicholas Daudet, Reader in Developmental Neurobiology (Ear Institute)
- Roland Schaette, Reader in Computational Auditory Neuroscience (Ear Institute)
These promotions represent another 100% hit rate on applications! Congratulations to all!
A celebration will be hard to mark the occasion, more news about this to follow!