Masterclass: Auditory Processing and Language Disorders Spring 3rd - 5th June 2014
Current Science and Clinical Practice
This 3-day multidisciplinary Masterclass will provide an in-depth update and discussion on the current scientific understanding of auditory processing and language disorders as well as the current approaches undertaken by clinical practice in addressing such disorders. The international faculty includes Clinicians and Researchers from several different disciples.
Course Directors: Dr Doris-Eva Bamiou & Dr Ifat Yasin
- To provide a scientific understanding of auditory processing in individuals with an auditory processing or language disorder.
- To provide an understanding of diagnostic and management issues and the specific needs of complex patients, both children and adults with auditory processing disorders, with some illustrative case studies.
- To provide an update on current research in basic neurosciences and translational clinical applications
Themes for the 3 days are:
- DAY 1: Current science: Evaluation of auditory processing and interface with language disorders.
- DAY 2: Auditory processing and language disorders: New diagnostic perspectives for clinical practice.
- DAY 3: Management of auditory processing disorders- the science and the evidence.
Our international faculty will include:
- Dr Harvey Dillon: Director, NAL
- UCL/ISVR faculty
Please note this timetable is subject to change
- This course has been accredited with approximately 18 CPD points by the BAA
- This course is RCP accredited and last year it received 19 CPD points (this year's points are still to be confirmed)
|Cost of 1 Day Masterclass||
|Cost of 2 Day Masterclass||
|Cost of 3 Day Masterclass||
|Cost of 4 Day Masterclass*||
EB – Early Bird rate FOR BOOKINGS MADE AT LEAST 8 WEEKS IN ADVANCE
SR – Standard rate
* Please note that the 4 day prices are only applicable for our longer courses. The fee structure is standardised across all Advanced Audiology Masterclasses.
- Payment via UCL Store must be made at least 2 working days before the start of the course
- In order to secure your place using a purchase order, these must be received at least 3 weeks before the start of the course
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.
T & Cs
All bookings for courses at the UCL Ear Institute are subject to our terms and conditions. By placing a booking you will have agreed to our terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel your order for a Course after it is accepted by us and outside of any period in which you might have a right to cancel, then the following applies:
Your cancellation must be received in writing no later than
14 days before the start of the Course. If we receive your cancellation no
later than 14 days before the start of the Course we will refund any amount you
have paid to us for that Course less an administration charge of 20%. No
refunds will be made for cancellations made by you within 14 days of the Course
Full UCL terms and conditions
Page last modified on 04 mar 14 10:08