All data is available through the MIRIAD XNAT database.
By registering and downloading data from this site, users agree to the following:
- Users shall respect restrictions of access to sensitive data. Users will not attempt to identify the individuals whose images are included in the data set.
- Redistribution of these data to third parties is not permitted without prior agreement.
- Whilst every effort will be made to ensure the quality and completeness of the data, this cannot be guaranteed. Users employ these data at their own risk.
- Users must acknowledge the use of these data and data derived from this dataset when publicly presenting any findings or algorithms that benefited from their use. Such presentations include but are not limited to papers, books, book chapters, conference posters, and talks.
- When publishing findings that benefit from these data, users agree to:
- Reference this publication, describing the release of the data: Malone IB, Cash D, Ridgway GR, Macmanus DG, Ourselin S, Fox NC, Schott JM. MIRIAD-Public release of a multiple time point Alzheimer's MR imaging dataset. Neuroimage. 2012 Dec 28;70C:33-36 doi:10.1016/j.neuroimage.2012.12.044.
- Include this statement in the acknowledgements: "Data used in the preparation of this article were obtained from the MIRIAD database. The MIRIAD investigators did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. The MIRIAD dataset is made available through the support of the UK Alzheimer's Society (Grant RF116). The original data collection was funded through an unrestricted educational grant from GlaxoSmithKline (Grant 6GKC)."
- Send a copy of the accepted manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org