This page contains links to other websites that may be of interest to people with PCA, and some information sheets that are available to download.
- Blue badge parking eligibility (PDF)
- Home safety tips and recommendations (PDF)
- Visuoperceptual difficulties in dementia. Factsheet 527.
- PCA awareness flyer (a 3 fold flyer with information about PCA, caring and individual requirements)
- Good practice guidelines in the design of homes for people with dementia and sight loss
- Travelling with PCA factsheet (PDF)
There is an educational tool created by Neil and Linda Hoskins for those that are new to PCA. (Content on financial support is aimed specifically for people in the UK.) It can either be accessed via their website or it can be downloaded as a free Android ‘app’ available from the Google Play Store;
On Facebook, there are several useful groups designed to be a chat sites for Facebook users to get informal support from each other. They include content provided by other users:
- Posterior Cortical Atrophy Awareness based in the UK
- Memory People (TM) based in the United States
- Australia PCA support for Australian people affected by PCA
There is also a Yahoo Group for people with PCA.
There are a number of blogs about living with PCA including:
There are a number of websites with information about audio description:
- General information on audio description
- A list of audio-described BBC programmes
- A list of audio-described London arts events
For links to websites of other organisations that provide support, please see the page about organisations providing support and information.