Student Disability Services
- Appointments and Contact Details
- Who We Support
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Union Support for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
A Note Taker is a professional whose job it is to take notes for students who, due to their disability, find it difficult to take notes for themselves. We can provide note takers to take notes for students in lectures, seminars or group work - wherever support is needed.
If you feel as though you may be in need of this support please contact one of our advisers.
If you are interested in the role and would like to enquire about vacancies please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach a recent CV and the completed details form below.