Student Disability Services
- Appointments and Contact Details
- Who We Support
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- Disability IT Support
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
Learning Support Assistants
Students may require some assistance with practical aspects of their studies. For example help with getting around campus between classes, or fetching books from the library. This type of support is not to be confused with personal care and is purely focused on the demands of a student's course. Learning support assistants do not provide help with everyday living.
If you feel as though you may be in need of such support please contact one of our advisers.
If you are interested in the role and would like to enquire about vacancies please contact us at email@example.com . Please include a recent CV and the completed details form below.
- Support Worker Personal Details Form (please complete this form if you wish to apply for the role)