Student Disability Services
- Who We Are
- Appointments and Opening Times
- Who We Support
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Disabled Students' Allowance
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Contact Us
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Union Support for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
You have the right to appeal against the decision as detailed in the letter from the Exams Section. The appeal should be submitted in writing to the Head of Examinations within four weeks of the date of the letter. Your Disability Adviser will be happy to discuss any queries you have about either the decision or the appeals process.
If you wish to appeal against the decision regarding your exam arrangements for a specific learning difficulty, please see the link below for guidance.
If you wish to appeal against the decision regarding your exam arrangements on grounds other than a specific learning difficulty, you should follow the guidance detailed on your award letter. To support your appeal you would normally need to supply
additional evidence of your difficulties or show that there was evidence which
was not taken into account.