Student Disability Services
- Who We Are
- Appointments and Opening Times
- Who We Support
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Disabled Students' Allowance
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Contact Us
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Union Support for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
Disabled Student's Allowance
UK students can apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs), which are available to most disabled UK students, both undergraduate and postgraduate. This funding is intended to assist with disability-related costs resulting from your course of study. It is not a loan and is not means tested.
We strongly recommend that you apply for DSAs as early as possible because the
process can take several months.
Our Disability Advisers can assist you with your application.
Most international students will not be eligible for DSAs but may
be eligible for funding from their home country or from other sources.
Please contact Student Disability Services as soon as possible to discuss the support and funding you may need while studying at UCL.