Student Disability Services
- Who We Are
- Appointments and Opening Times
- Who We Support
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Disabled Students' Allowance
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Contact Us
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Union Support for Disabled Students
If you are thinking of studying at UCL as an undergraduate or graduate, on a full-time or part-time course, UCL aims to support you in a number of ways.
You will find information in this section about applying to and visiting UCL and making applications for Disabled Students Allowance. If you cannot find the information you are looking for or have more questions please feel free to contact us.
Once you are ready to make your application you can find out all the information about UCL, the application process, accommodation and much more by following this link to the section of the main UCL website.