Student Disability Services
- Who We Are
- Appointments and Opening Times
- Who We Support
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Disabled Students' Allowance
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Contact Us
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Union Support for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
Appointments and Opening Times
Registering with SDS:
Please note - to register with our service you will need to bring along recent medical evidence e.g a doctor's letter, or for dyslexia/dyspraxia please bring your diagnostic report if you have one.
Drop In Service:
We operate a drop-in service on Monday and Wednesday afternoons between 2 - 4 pm.
We offer appointments for all disabled students who wish to register, discuss their support, DSA, applications for special exam arrangements and any other disability related support issues.
Appointments are available outside of drop-in times. Please contact us to arrange. Depending on the nature of your disability you may be allocated to a
particular adviser who will let you know their availability.
You can find us in:
Room G16, South Wing
Contact us at:
Tel: 020 7679 0100
Fax: 020 7916 8530