- An infographic produced by UCLDH and 4Humanities has won an award
- David Ryan (UCL CDIP Archive Studies, 1987) has received an LVO for outstanding service in the New Year's Honours List. He works for the Royal Household as Director of Records.
- A blog by Molly Slight, one of our MA Publishing students, has been published on the Bookseller website.
I am a member of the following learned societies:
- The Association for Computing in the Humanities
- The Association for Literary and Linguistic computing
I was an elected a member of the Executive Council of ACH from 2006-2009; chair of the International Programme Committee for the Digital Humanities 2009 conference; and vice-chair of the same committee for DH 2008
I have served on various advisory boards for research and teaching in Digital Humanities, including:
- Bloomsbury and Reform in the 19th Century
- Campus Condorcet project: International Scientific Committee
- Catalogue of English Literary Manuscripts
- Digital Egypt for Universities
- Institute for Historical Research publications committee
- Synergies- A Canadian project on digital scholarly publishing
- The TEI by Example project
- TREBLE-CLEF- An EU Framework 7 project on digital libraries and Cultural Heritage
- The User Requirements for Portals in the Arts and Humanities Project (RePAH)
I am also a member of the Arts and Humanities Research Council Peer Review College and was previously a member of Research Peer Review Panel, and Postgraduate Panel for Libraries, Museums and Information Studies 6.