UCL IDH is a network of researchers, students, clinicians, academics, projects and research centres united by a shared interest in the potential of digital technologies to improve health and wellbeing.
We welcome members from all faculties and celebrate the diversity in digital health expertise within UCL.
We help our members to...
- Connect with digital health experts across UCL
- Keep up with the latest UCL news and events in digital health
- Promote knowledge exchange across digital health topics
- Engage with industrial and clinicial partners
If you have an idea or initiative that you are interested in developing please get in touch
Join the UCL Institute of Digital Health and:
- sign up to our newsletter
- add your digital health project to our database (email us)
- add the digital health IRIS theme to your profile (UCL only)
- present your work in our seminar series: Frontiers in Digital Health (email Dr Delmiro Fernandez-Reyes)
- join working groups focused on developing industry engagement, clinical engagement, developing new UG/PG courses, supporting ECR activities. (email us)
We look forward to connecting with you.