Visit to the Institute of Making
Tue, 01 Apr 2014 10:14:53 +0000
We are very lucky to have an Institute of Making at UCL. I often walk past its impressive glass front, peer at the collection of things on shelves that can be seen inside, and wonder what on earth they are and what goes on in there. So I was delighted when a group of us [...]Read more...
New Project – MiCLUES
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 16:52:29 +0000
We recently started a project called MiCLUES to develop dynamic smartphone-based visitor guidance algorithms and software for the Royal College of Music Museum of Instruments. The aim is to enable visitors to make better use of the combined physical and digital collections and to chart both curated and personalised paths through the museum. The project [...]Read more...
This page collects a number of photos and video clips relating to UCLDH people:
- 12 Mar 2012: Ulrich Tiedau, Claire Warwick and David Beavan. Also: cake.
- 7 Mar 2012: Claire Ross talking about digital user engagement with Imperial War Museum content
- Mar 2012: The Vision After the Sermon: Establishing an institutional digital humanities presence, half-hour lecture by Melissa Terras (Video)
- 24 Jan 2012: Claire Warwick's inaugural lecture. Photos: Claire, Claire, Claire, Melissa, tech support
- 17 Mar 2011: UCL Lunchtime Lecture by Claire Warwick: Great 2 meet u IRL :-) Twitter and digital identity (video)
- 21 Sep 2010: Decoding Digital Humanities session (photo set)
- 10 Jul 2010: Melissa Terras, Keynote address at Digital Humanities conference 2010 (photo set)
- 10 Jul 2010: Melissa Terras, Keynote address at Digital Humanities conference 2010 (video)
- 20 May 2010: sightings of people in UCLDH t-shirts: one, two, three, four, five (photos) [source]
- 20 May 2010: UCLDH launch (photo set)
- 20 May 2010: UCLDH launch (slide show)
- 20 May 2010: Claire Warwick on the roof of UCL (photo)
- 23 Apr 2010: Claire Warwick (photo set)
- 9 Apr 2010: Claire Ross models UCLDH shirt (photo)
- Feb 2010: UCLDH Internal Launch (photo set)
- Jan 2010: Anne Welsh (photo set)