UCL has over 200,000 worldwide alumni spread over 191 countries. The Alumni Relations team can offer faculties and departments support and advice on creating long-term relationships and engaging with their alumni, which can bring lasting benefits to both groups.
We can assist faculties and departments with:
- Event support such as advice on venues, managing online booking and event promotion through social media.
- Communications, advising on sending e-newsletters to alumni.
- Alumni volunteers, offering advice on what your alumni can do to help you.
- Providing data on alumni you wish to contact.
The Alumni Relations team also runs UCL Connect, a series of professional development events for alumni and current students.
Fundraiser and Supporter Toolkit
Please see our Fundraising and Supporter Engagement toolkit for more information and advice about how to engage with your alumni effectively.
The Alumni Online Community (AOC)
Alumni can register for the Alumni Online Community (AOC)
which allows them to:
- Stay engaged and keep their details updated.
- Contact other alumni.
- Volunteer to mentor students, or be mentored by other alumni through the networking section.
- Access a selection of e-journals from providers such as JSTOR, Sage and Project Muse, covering both the sciences and the humanities.
The Alumni Relations team can promote faculty and department events and news to your alumni through the AOC. If you’d like to know more about this please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alumni Online Community (AOC) is a platform for alumni to connect with each other and stay in touch with UCL.