Short Courses and Online Courses (including Continuing Professional Development)
From introductory courses to Continuing Professional Development, DCAL can provide whatever you need, anywhere you need. We have a range of short courses, as well as bespoke courses that can be tailored to your needs.
What we can offer:
- Online: Deaf Awareness; Working and Communicating Well with Deaf People
- Deaf Awareness: Online Training for Audiologists
- Deaf Awareness: Online Training for Doctors
- Deaf Awareness: Online Training for Nurses
- Deaf Awareness: Online Training for Professions Associated to Healthcare
- Deaf Awareness: Online Training for Administrative Staff Associated to Healthcare
- BSL Linguistics
- Language and cognitive development of deaf children
- Introduction to multimedia training using ELAN
- The Deaf Brain
- CPD for BSL Teachers
- Applied statistics for the language sciences
- Research Skills Summer School: The language of deaf people
- Interpreter Demystification Day
- DCAL – British Sign Language Summer School 2019
- DCAL - BSL Linguistics Spring School 2019
and many more…
Ways we can offer courses:
- One-day short courses
- Bespoke courses
- Online courses
- Continuing professional development
- Summer schools for university students
Why choose us?
- We have extensive experience in designing and delivering courses.
- Our training is based on current research at DCAL and around the world.
- Convenient central London location or we can come to you.
- All of our tutors are highly qualified, enthusiastic and provide an enriched learning environment.
- Our rates are very competitive.
To request training or find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org