Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
The John Marshall Prize
Founded in memory of John Marshall, a former student of Trinity College, Cambridge.
- A prize known as the John Marshall Memorial Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The prize is awarded on the recommendation of the Director of the School of Slavonic and East European Studies.
- The prize is awarded to a final-year undergraduate student on a language-based degree, whose overall profile over the years of the degree shows the best performance in any of the languages taught at the School.
- The total value of the prize is £150. In some years the prize may be shared between two students.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the School’s Programme Coordinator for Languages and Culture and the Chair of the Board of Examiners.
- The Award shall be announced in the summer.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations should it become necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources of the fund.
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 05 jul 13 10:29