Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded by Jill Ritblat (formerly Zilkha) in 1984
- A prize known as the Zilkha Prize
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social and Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the best undergraduate
in the Department of History
of Art who participates in a UCL/New York University exchange.
- The Prize is a contribution to the return fare
to New York.
- The value of the award is not more
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Head of the
Department of History of Art.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these
regulations should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:54