- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded by Jill Ritblat (formerly Zilkha) in 1984
- A prize known as the Zilkha Prize
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social and Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the best undergraduate
in the Department of History
of Art who participates in a UCL/New York University exchange.
- The Prize is a contribution to the return fare
to New York.
- The value of the award is not more
- The qualifications of candidates are
considered by the Head of the
Department of History of Art.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these
regulations should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:54