Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
J.L. Wine Trust Prize
- A prize known as the J.L. Wine Trust Prize may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social and Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a second or third year
undergraduate registered in
the Department of History of Art.
- The value of the Prize is £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of History of Art.
- The Trustees require an annual report of the name of the
prizewinner and the
reason for the award.
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued
use of the resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.