- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Harold Speight Prize in Economics
Founded in 1986 by the will of Mr Harold Speight, student at the College 1935-38 and who graduated in 1938
- The Harold Speight Prize in economics may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the student presenting
the best papers in the final
examinations for a bachelors degree in the field generally
comprising the subject `Economics'.
- The value of the award is about £1000.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Economics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:37