- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir William Meyer Prize
Instituted in 1965 from the income of the bequest in 1922 of £3,000 of Sir William Meyer, Fellow of the College, `for the encouragement of proficiency in European History and in the History and Geography of India'
- The Sir William Meyer Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a student who has attended for not
less than five
terms a course of study in the College leading to an Honours degree in
- The value of the Prize is £35.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of candidates
by the Head of the Department of History.
- Awards are subject to the provisi
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:49