- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Peter Dorrell Book Prize
Founded in 1998 by a gift from Mrs Sheila Dorrell in memory of her late husband, Peter Dorrell, who was a Lecturer in Archaeological Photography from 1970 to 1993
- A prize known as the Peter Dorrell Book Prize may be awarded
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the BA/BSc
Boards of Examiners in Archaeology.
- The Prize is awarded for the best overall performance
in course C549
Archaeological Illustration and Photography. It may be shared between
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £30.
- The award is normally announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:27