Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Instituted in 1964 by combination of the Mary Brodrick Prize and the Parry Prize, provided since 1924 and 1950 respectively from gifts by the late Miss Mary Brodwick, Ph.D., F.R.G.S., and Major R.E. Parry O.B.E., B.A., old students of the College
- The Brodrick-Parry Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to a student who has attended for
not less than five
terms a course of study in the College and is taking
the Geography Honours
course with a view to obtaining a bachelor's degree.
- The Prize takes the form of books or apparatus to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Geography.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:38 by Registry Web