- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
R.E. Bradbury Memorial Prize
Founded in 1972 by the subscribers to a Memorial Fund in memory of Dr Robert Elwyn Bradbury, student in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, 1947-52 and 1954-56, member of staff of the Department of Anthropology, 1954-56 and 1961-64
- The R.E. Bradbury Memorial Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the student who is offering
Anthropology as a field
of study for the BSc Degree and who is considered as having done
the best work
in Anthropology in the first year of the course.
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments,
or materials to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Anthropology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:24