Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Eleanora Allen Prize
Founded in 1983 by the will of Professor G.C. Allen, C.B.E., F.B.A, Professor of Political Economy in the College 1947-67, in memory of his late wife
- The Eleanora Allen Prize may be offered in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Social & Historical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to an undergraduate
student taking the course for the
BSc (Econ) Degree.
- The value of the award is about £200.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Economics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:35 by Registry Web