Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Gowland Student Hardship Fund
Established in 1992 from the bequest of Miss Rita Gowland 1901-91 in gratitude for the services of Mr Cyril Edward Beare FRCS who trained at the Middlesex and whose knowledge, skill and kindness saved her life after an accident in 1953
- Awards from the Gowland Student Hardship Fund may be made in
- Awards are made by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- Awards may be made to one or more Medical Students in need
assistance to complete his or her studies.
- The awards are made at the discretion of the Dean of Clinical
approved by the Director of Student Welfare in the Faculty
- The value of the awards are as may be determined
by the Dean of Clinical
- The award holders must be registered medical students of the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 14:23 by Registry Web