- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1983 by subscribers to a fund raised in memory of H. Kestelman, Reader in pure Mathematics
- The Kestelman Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the student who is offering
Mathematics as a named
part of their main field of study for the BSc Degree and
who is considered as
having done the best work in Analysis in the first or
second year of the BSc
Degree during the session in which the Prize is awarded.
- The value of the Kestelman Prize is £330.
- No application is necessary.
- A student may not receive the Kestelman Prize more than once.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
sub--board of examiners at University College London.
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:51