Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Dr. R. Kohn Prizes
The Dr R Kohn Prizes were founded under a bequest to University College Hospital Medical School. The prize became an Intercalated BSc prize following the introduction of an integrated MBBS curriculum in 2000
- Two awards may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Physiology.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding performance in
the Intercalated B.Sc.
degree in Physiology.
- The value of the prize is £200. The award will be
accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:28 by Registry Web