- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Ker Memorial Prize
Founded in 1940 by Miss L. M. Eyre, a former student of the late Professor W. P. Ker
- A Prize, known as the Ker Memorial Prize,
may be awarded in each session for
distinction and promise in the study of English Language
and Literature. The
Prize takes the form of books to the value of £15.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- A candidate must be a student of the College who has
attended courses for
not more than three terms, and who intends to continue the study
of English at
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Quain
English Language and Literature and the Lord Northcliffe
Professor of Modern
English Literature, who advise the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:42